Rules for Trading Simulation Contest
VTG Contest : Trading Simulation
Exchange : Binance
Crypto Currencies : IC15
Participation : Free
Contest Started on: 11 October 23 12:00:00 (IST) 6:30 AM (UST)
Contest Ends on: 10 November 23 (11:59:00)
|First Winner||300 GZUT + 100 USDT|
|Second Winner||200 GZUT + 100 USDT|
|Third Winner||100 GZUT + 100 USDT|
|4th – 10th||20 GZUT|
|11th – 50th||15 GZUT|
|51st – 100th||12.5 GZUT|
|101st – 250th||10 GZUT|
|251st – 500th||7.5 GZUT|
|501st – 5000th||5 GZUT|
- GZUT will be credited in your 3.0 verse wallet.
- User can access their 3-verse wallet through My Balance.
- All winners would receive confirmation email.
Max. Participants : 10,000
- Only users above 18 years are allowed to participate in the VTG contest.
- Only registered users of 3.0 Verse website/ Mobile App are allowed to participate in the VTG contest.
- Prizes won by the participants are non-transferable.
- In case of any dispute regarding rules and regulations of the contests, the decision of 3.0 Verse management will be final.
- 3.0 Verse reserve the rights to disqualify any user who is suspected to be wrongdoing or violating any rules and regulations set by 3.0 Verse.
- 3.0 Verse reserves the right to make changes in the rules and rewards as it deems fit from time-to-time.
- In case of any clarification, you may send your query to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participant can participate in multiple contests numerous times as long as the contest is live.
- Virtual funds would be provided to each participant for each contest, which can only be utilised by participating in the respective contest.
- The number of winners will vary in every contest which will be mentioned in the contest rules.
- There will be a participation limit for every contest.
- Once the number of participants exceeds the desired no. of participants in the contest, a Participant will not be able to participate further.
- Once the user participates in the contest they cannot leave the contest.
- There will be a ‘start’ and ‘end’ time for all the contest and after the “end time” no user will be able to place new transactions for the contest.
- Participants will get a certain time frame to virtually trade and maximize their portfolio/ profits/ transactions.
- Users across the globe can participate in the contest.
- The user should execute minimum 10 transaction to be a part of the leader board.
- 3.0 Verse team will reach out to winners through email.
- Email ID of the user must be updated in profile section.
- The user should check the spam/ junk/ promotion/ trash folder in case the user cannot find the email in the inbox
- The user can check the ‘Leaderboard’ section to know his/ her winning prize.
- Primary criteria is the portfolio gain and maximum transaction.
- The participant should execute minimum 10 transactions to be a part of the leader board.