To add a [Wallet] address, follow these steps:
a. Click on the 'Add Wallet Address' tab.
b. Manually enter an 'Alias Name.'
c. Select the Network chain (By default, TRC20 will be selected).
d. Select the Coin (By default, USDT will be selected).
e. Enter the 'Wallet Address.'
Now to enter the Wallet address, please follow these additional instructions:
- Log in to your Binance account.
- Go to Binance Wallet and click on 'Deposit.'
- Then, select the coin you wish to transfer to your 3-verse wallet. For example, select USDT, and choose the Network (TRC20) as preferred
- Upon selecting any available coin and network, your Wallet Address should be displayed.
- You can 'copy' your Wallet Address from here and paste it into your 3-verse 'Wallet Address' field.
- Thereafter, click on 'Add' to save.