If you're experiencing issues with not receiving SMS from 3.0 verse, please follow the steps below:
A) Check if your phone bill has passed its due date.
Here’s how you can go about verifying the status of your phone bill.
- Check your Bill Statement: The most convenient way to determine if your phone bill has passed its due date is to review your phone bill statement. You should receive these bills through email.
- Review Payment History: Check your payment history to see if there are any unpaid bills from your previous months.
- Customer Service: Contact your network service provider’s customer service department and inquire about the status of your bill to find out if there are any outstanding payments.
- Payment Options: Contact your service provider to discuss payment options if you are unable to pay your bill. Many service provider offers online access where on logging in you get to see your current balance and due date.
- In short, verifying your phone bill should be considered, incase if you are unable to receive any OTP verification code.
B) Check if the message has been placed in your Trash folder.
- Access your Messaging App: Open your messaging app used to send and receive SMS.
- Navigate to the Trash folder: You can find the Trash/Spam/Recycle Bin folder inside your message app and there’s possibility that the verification code SMS which was sent to you has accidentally moved to this folder.
- Restore and Retrieve Message: Search for the verification code SMS and once you found the message that you have been looking for, follow the below mentioned points:
- Copy the Code: Check for the expiry of the verification code sent and if the code expiration time is not yet over, you can copy the code from the same message.
- Prevent Future Deletion: To avoid missing out future important messages from moving to trash folders, consider marking the message as “Not Spam”.
C) Ensure that the phone number entered by you, is correct.
- Check for once if the phone number that you have entered is correct.
- Ensure that the country code you have selected, linked to your phone number is correct.
D) Retry the process in 10 minutes
- Sometimes there might be a temporary issue or condition that is preventing the successful completion of a task. Waiting for few minutes before trying the same reduces system overload and avoid issues such as network glitch, excessive traffic etc.
E) Try with an alternative phone number
- If the preceding points do not leads to a resolution for the issue of not receiving the verification code vis SMS, users are suggested to try verifying with an alternate phone number if available.
- This provides with a fallback option to ensure that important tasks, information or verifications can proceed smoothly, enhancing user experience and system reliability.
- Verifying via alternative phone numbers also enhances privacy and anonymity avoiding to reveal your primary contact information.
For any further support, write to our Contact Support team.